Hello all! Happy Friday, and Happy Birthday to Nikki at Debt Free By Thirty
Second, I was given an award by Little Lamb over at Little Lamb Wants to be Debt Free!
It's the Liebster Award. I feel very honoured that Little Lamb has passed this award on to me. Thanks! :)
"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. What a gift to be awarded with such kindness! As for the details...The Liebster is a way to show a little Blog Love to bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!
Now, on to pass on the love! If you have been given this award previously, my apologies...my memory isn't what it used to be, and I may have forgotten that it has been seen before on your blog :)
1. Won't Go Down Without A Fight jpkittie has always been a good supporter for my blog, and has been crazy busy lately, but has been paying off their debt pretty darn quick! Look out CITI, you're next! :)
2. Head Over Heels.....In Debt! LOVE reading this blog. Simple and to the point. And recently some great news on the job front for her hubby, which can be stressful in it's own right.
3. Upendilife I always know that I will get my butt comment kicked by this blogger if I don't do my monthly updates....they are coming I swear! :P
Like Little Lamb, I know I only did three, but I have an excuse, I'm going to be late for work!!!
It was Payday yesterday and today for J and I.
J's getting really bored over in Afghanistan. His company has hired more people than they need, and he's not doing his normal job as much. The only bright side is he's still getting paid whether or not he's at work! Bonus!
I decided with this normal Afganistan paycheck to not really pay much with it, I want to refill the reserve that I had before J came home (I let him shop quite a bit in 30 days...after all, he is making a huge sacrifice).
Gazelle like Payments are coming in January. Watch out Canadian Cards, Car and Jeep!