April 6, 2012

TGIF!

Although I work in Sunday, tomorrow is Saturday and I always have Saturday off...so Friday is always Friday for me (for some at work, they work Saturdays so Friday it is not)
Been moving lots of stuff, and I have a friend who has offered to help me move the big items so it will save me a lot of money and he'll make a few bucks which he needs.

Another large payment to the MBNA Mastercard will be made early next week.
Speaking of that card, here is the updated number for it.

Balance on 03/09/12
$12,736.88
Balance on 03/14/12
$8,736.88
Difference:
$4000

Now, lets go back to when I started this debt reduction!

Balance on 06/05/11 (when I first reported balances on the cards)
$20,442
Difference:
$11,706

I cannot wait for this final card to disappear, and be able to take the payments from that and use it for other things.

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

Rafiki said...

So much has changed in one year. You are a shining example of what putting your mind to something and sacrificing a little can do for you.

You should be proud of yourself and your husband.