April 30, 2011

I'm Back!

Probably not that many people noticed I was gone haha.

Hubby deployed a week and a half ago. So far it's been ok. He's able to email me and they have a satellite phone that he calls me on it every few days.

He's doing ok over there so far, and I'm doing ok here haha. I'm sure it will hit me in a bit that he won't be back until October, and how far off that is.

His first big (well bigger than) paycheck is this week and we'll be able to start paying off things much faster and saving much more. I haven't got a plan just yet on what to pay or pay off first. I think I will wait until that first paycheck comes in and I will start to 'plan' it all out.

On another note, I will be starting a new position at work, which is more of a 'supervisory' position which means new hours, new responsibility, and more money.

I hope to be back much much more starting.....today! :)

May I'm going to try and have 10 no spend days.
I'm going to try and pay off 4 or more CCs and J's Personal loan (long story, and let's just say that I do NOT like the FAA out of Oklahoma)
And....stick to my Weight Watchers :P Hope to lose 5lbs. We'll see how it all turns out :)

3 comments:

Niki said...

I am wishing you luck during this time, I know how much deployments can suck. Although I did lose a lot of weight when my husband was deployed.

Good luck in paying off debt faster with the bigger paychecks.

Jolie said...

I noticed :-)

Glad you are back. Lots of changes in your world ahead.

jpkittie said...

good luck with this tough time.

so glad to see you are back to blogging!!! missed ya!

good luck with all of your may goals :)