May 21, 2011

Lazy Days

I really wish the title of this post was Really Productive Days! But, alas it has not been as productive as I had hoped it would be. My parents will be coming to visit in a few weeks, and I would like to have my place looking somewhat decent. Not to mention, that when I gave our June rent check yesterday I was told that they are looking at refinancing since rates are so low. So, that will mean an assessment. Just to give me a heads up. *sigh* I hate cleaning, and we have so much stuff that this place is bursting.

I'm going to have to look into getting offsite storage for the things that we don't really need to keep here.

On a good note, today was another no spend day, so that's 6 for the month. Only 4 more to go meet my goal.
Tomorrow on the other hand, will be a spend day. Need to go and get J some socks. And we're not talking about your run of the mill Walmart Hanes socks. He needs these 1-pair $14 socks. I married a diva. I'll get them because I know they make him comfortable when wearing uncomfortable military style boots all day.

So, another Saturday has come and gone. I have a cat lazily dreaming beside me, watching NASCAR and wishing that we could get all of our credit cards paid off so that J can come home.

Tory is the Grey cat beside me right now

No comments: