December 5, 2010

Paydays!

So it's a few days late, but J and I both got our paychecks last week, and more than half of the bills have been paid for the month.

It's very odd for me to only pay minimum payments on them, after paying more than the minimums for such a long time. But only time will tell how this DRP will work! I guess when I start knocking some of the cards off my list it will make more sense and give me a boost to continue with it :)

So Christmas is well on it's way, and I have started with the shopping. Didn't get as much done this weekend as I wanted to as I had to work today (gotta love the jobs that are 24/7 365 days a year!) and I got hit with a cold on Friday, pf which I still feel pretty lousy.

Going to be working my 'other' job tomorrow. It's the job I had before getting this one...if you read back to October 2009 you'll know about 'that' job. Basically, I lend a hand when I can. Plus it will mean about $150 snowflakes to debt in the new year.

Hope the season is treating everyone well, and that the budgets haven't been blown yet :)

No comments: